Weekly Programs for Kids and Teens
Story Time: Tuesdays, 10 a.m., and Thursdays, 1:30 p.m. Craft to follow.
Readers Theater: Second Wednesday of the month, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Preschool Play Group: Fridays, 9:30 a.m.
- Wii Play: First and third Mondays of the month, 3:30 p.m. (age 9 and older)
- Rock-Paper-Scissors Club: Second and third Mondays of the month, 3:30 p.m. (9 and older)
- Wii Play: Tuesdays and Fridays, 3:30 p.m. (9 and older)
- LEGOs and Beads: Wednesdays, 3:30 p.m. (9 and older)
- Try It Once Club: First Thursday of month, 3:30 p.m. (9 and older)
- Tabletop Games: Second Thursday of the month. (9 and older)
- Teen Book Club: Third Thursday of the month, 4 p.m. (12 and older)
- Teen Advisory Board: Fourth Thursday of the month, 4 p.m.
Cupcake Wars: Saturday, February 18, 1 p.m. For grades 6-12. Advance registration required; 20 spots available. Participants will be split into four teams, with each team assigned a different theme. Bring on your creativity!
Programs and Special Events for Adults
Ongoing Programs and Activities
Saturday Morning Book Group: Meets second Saturday of the month at 10 a.m. Read and discuss a new book each month
- January 14: "My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She's Sorry" by Fredrik Backman
- February 11: "Home Front" by Kristin Hannah
‘What Are Teens Reading?’ Book Group: Meets third Monday of the month, 7 p.m. This group is for parents to read and review teen books. Stop at the library to pick from a great selection of YA (young adult) books.
Scrabble Club: Wednesdays 10 a.m.-noon.
Knitting Circle: Wednesdays 1-3 p.m. All skill levels welcome. Please bring a project to work on.