Weekly Programs for Kids and Teens
- LEGOS and Beads, 4 p.m.
- Story Time, 10 a.m. Crafts to follow.
- After-School Movie, 3:30 p.m. (Please check calendar for details)
- Story Time, 1:30 p.m. Crafts to follow.
- Chalkboard Creations, 3:30 p.m., first Thursday of month
- Rock-Paper-Scissors Craft, 4 p.m., second Thursday
- Teen Book Group, 4 p.m., third Thursday
- Teen Advisory Board, 4 p.m., fourth Thursday
- Preschool Play Group, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Wii U, 3:30 p.m.
Note: On early school dismissal days (April 19 and May 12), after-school programs begin earlier.
Check our calendar for specific dates and activities.
Programs and Special Events for Adults
ONGOING PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- Saturday Morning Book Group: Meets second Saturday of the month, 10 a.m. Read and discuss a new book each month
- May 14: "The Girl You Left Behind" by Jojo Moyes
- June 11: "Gypsy Girl" by Rosie McKinley
- July 9: "Ireland's Pirate Queen" by Anne Chambers
- ‘What Are Teen’s Reading?’ Book Group: Meets third Monday of the month, 7 p.m. This group is for parents to read and review teen books. Stop at the library to pick from a great selection of YA (young adult) books.
- Scrabble Club: Wednesdays 10 a.m.-noon.
- Knitting Circle: Wednesdays 1-3 p.m. All skill levels welcome. Please bring a project to work on.