Weekly Programs for Kids and Teens
Click on Summer 2016 Programs above, for more detailed information.
Legos and Beads: Mondays, June 13-August 22, 1:30-3 p.m. Ages 7 and older.
Story Time: Tuesdays, June 14-August 2, 10 a.m. Crafts to follow. Two age groups, 2-5 and 6-9.
Wii and Xbox Games: Wednesdays, June 15-August 24, 1:30-3 p.m.
Summer Storywagon: Thursdays, 1:30 p.m, beginning June 23.
Stay tuned for more details!
Programs and Special Events for Adults
ONGOING PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- Saturday Morning Book Group: Meets second Saturday of the month, 10 a.m. Read and discuss a new book each month
- June 11: "Gypsy Girl" by Rosie McKinley
- July 9: "Ireland's Pirate Queen" by Anne Chambers
- ‘What Are Teens Reading?’ Book Group: Meets third Monday of the month, 7 p.m. This group is for parents to read and review teen books. Stop at the library to pick from a great selection of YA (young adult) books.
- Scrabble Club: Wednesdays 10 a.m.-noon.
- Knitting Circle: Wednesdays 1-3 p.m. All skill levels welcome. Please bring a project to work on.