Weekly Programs for Kids and Teens
Fall 2016 Programs
Story Time: Tuesdays, 10 a.m., and Thursdays, 1:30 p.m. Craft to follow.
Readers Theater: Second Wednesday of the month, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Preschool Play Group: Fridays, 9:30 a.m.
- TV Marathon Monday: Mondays, 3:30 p.m. (age 9 and older)
- Wii Play: Tuesdays and Fridays, 3:30 p.m. (9 and older)
- LEGOs and Beads: Wednesdays, 3:30 p.m. (9 and older)
- Try It Once Club: First Thursday of month, 3:30 p.m. (9 and older)
- "Boys Don't Knit" Knitting Circle: Second Thursday of the month. Listen to story on audiobook and, perhaps, try your luck at knitting. (13 and older)
- Teen Book Club: Third Thursday of the month, 4 p.m. (12 and older)
- Teen Advisory Board: Fourth Thursday of the month, 4 p.m.
Pumpkin Races: Saturday, October 29, 10-11:30 a.m., outside library. Part of the Williams Bay Recreation Department's October Boo in the Bay activities, which also include: Singing Pumpkins (every Friday and Saturday in October, sunset-9 p.m., at Edgewater Park); the Enchanted Walk (Friday, October 28, 6-7:30 p.m., Kishwauketoe Nature Conservancy); and the Spooky Walk (October 28, 8-9 p.m., Kishwauketoe).
Programs and Special Events for Adults
Ongoing Programs and Activities
Saturday Morning Book Group: Meets second Saturday of the month at 10 a.m. Read and discuss a new book each month
- November 12: "Dinner With Edward" by Isabel Vincent
- December 10: "In the Heart of the Canyon" by Elizabeth Hyde
‘What Are Teens Reading?’ Book Group: Meets third Monday of the month, 7 p.m. This group is for parents to read and review teen books. Stop at the library to pick from a great selection of YA (young adult) books.
Scrabble Club: Wednesdays 10 a.m.-noon.
Knitting Circle: Wednesdays 1-3 p.m. All skill levels welcome. Please bring a project to work on.