Weekly Programs for Kids and Teens
Story Time: Tuesdays, 10 a.m., and Thursdays, 1:30 p.m. Craft to follow.
Readers Theater: Second Wednesday of the month, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Preschool Play Group: Fridays, 9:30 a.m.
- Wii Play: First and third Mondays of the month, 3:30 p.m. (age 9 and older)
- Rock-Paper-Scissors Club: Second and third Mondays of the month, 3:30 p.m. (9 and older)
- Wii Play: Tuesdays and Fridays, 3:30 p.m. (9 and older)
- LEGOs: Wednesdays, 3:30 p.m. (9 and older)
- Try It Once Club: First Thursday of month, 3:30 p.m. (9 and older)
- Tabletop Games: Second Thursday of the month. (9 and older)
- Teen Book Club: Third Thursday of the month, 4 p.m. (12 and older)
- Teen Advisory Board: Fourth Thursday of the month, 4 p.m.
Programs and Special Events for Adults
Ongoing Programs and Activities
Saturday Morning Book Group: Meets second Saturday of the month at 10 a.m. Read and discuss a new book each month
- May 13: "The Wish" by Beverly Lewis
- June 10: "Lunch with Buddha" by Roland Merullo
‘What Are Teens Reading?’ Book Group: Meets third Monday of the month, 7 p.m. This group is for parents to read and review teen books. Stop at the library to pick from a great selection of YA (young adult) books.
Knitting Circle: Wednesdays 1-3 p.m. All skill levels welcome. Please bring a project to work on.
Scrabble Club: Fridays 10 a.m.-noon.
¡Cuéntame! Spanish Club: first and third Saturdays, 2-4 p.m. Learn with our group. All levels of Spanish speakers welcome.