GRAB & GO SERVICE
Due to wintry weather, we now provide a Grab & Go service where you can come inside to pick up your items. Enter through the southwest door (the Children’s Room); you’ll see yard signs near the sidewalk by this entrance. When using Grab & Go you can also peruse and buy books from the Friends of the Library’s Book Sale Rack. You’ll find a book drop bin there for returning items, as well as our donation cart for gently used books you may want us to repurpose.
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICKUP
The library offers curbside pickup for your convenience.
- No patron/library staff face-to-face interaction.
- At this time all requests must be placed with us over the telephone or by email or you can place holds online: https://ent.sharelibraries.info/client/en_US/willi...
- Curbside pickup is weather dependent; if we experience inclement weather we will not place items outside. You’ll need to call us when you arrive or we invite you to utilize our Grab & Go Service.
Please call us when you receive notification that you have hold(s) available so we can schedule a mutually agreeable pickup time and date. If you miss your scheduled pickup time/day, please contact the library as soon as possible. Otherwise your items may be removed from your account and returned to the shelf.
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
NOTE: If you are not feeling well, please do not come to the library to pick up your holds. Contact us at (262)245-2709 to let us know you cannot make it.
These procedures must be followed when picking up your materials:
- When you arrive, please be alert to other patrons. Wait until the area is clear before approaching.
- Pick up your item(s) in the bag marked with your last name and return to your vehicle or move away from the building. Do not go through your items at the table.
- For safety's sake, there is to be no loitering or congregating in front of the library or in the Grab & Go area. If this occurs, these services will be discontinued.
If you no longer want your held items, please call so we can remove them from your account.
The library is offering limited browsing inside by appointment for 30 minute blocks.
The Library Board requires use of face coverings, and we appreciate your compliance.
Here's what you can do while you're here:
- Browse and check out new items
- Make prints and copies, and send faxes
- WiFi is available for your devices (WiFi is available outside, in the parking lot as well)
- Get or renew a library card
- Ask for help; we cannot enter the space you're in, but we can help verbally!
Call us to make an appointment: